Just imagine . . .
- Imagine a teacher with talented students thinking of ways to help them achieve their dreams.
- Imagine a young student with a dream – to write, to design, to publish, to design websites, to create apps, to develop new ways of communication.
- Imagine a young student winning an award that can take to them to a place where they can achieve their dream.
- Imagine hundreds of secondary school children and their teachers from all across the UK travelling to Stationers’ Hall in the City of London to receive their awards and celebrate their talent and achievements.
- Imagine you are at the centre of this recognition. Taking the hand of that young student and helping them onto a career path towards their dream.
Many of the secondary school children who enter the Shine School Media Awards aspire to be newscasters, journalists, writers, illustrators, designers, cartoonists, photographers. Others want to manage content and become the project managers, the publishers, the innovators and the entrepreneurs of the future.
Why not be one of our sponsors and help them fulfil their dreams?
“Sponsorship is the fuel that drives our competition forwards, and we are so grateful for the help and support we receive.
“We have come a long way in eight years, with increasing success thanks to a dedicated team, and enthusiastic committed sponsors.
“We strive to increase our outreach and enable more schools to enter and attend the ceremony however, and offers to put a bit more tiger in our tank are warmly received, be it a gallon or a year’s supply!”
– Alison Strachan, Chair of Shine
@KarenMcCombie - May 19
RT @KarenMcCombie: Does your school have a student-run newspaper? You could enter THIS brilliant competition next year... #shineschoolmedia…