At Cavendish Care, we strive to provide a well balanced community lifestyle for adults with intellectual and development disabilities.
We are committed to achieving high standards of care and support through the continued learning and development of the Cavendish Team. We want our clients/tenants and team members:
- To have the correct people in place to enable all to make informed choices
- To have robust foundations in place to enable all to reach their full potential
- To promote a person centred approach
- To respect the dignity, diversity and for all
- To encourage and support the development of all
- To create and maintain a happy environment for all
Become a Shine Sponsor
Shine encourages the next generation to devise, create and manage content in the best, most imaginative way possible.
Imagine your business being at the centre of this recognition. Taking the hand of a young student and helping them onto a career path towards their dream.
Shine School Media Awards
@shinemediawards - Apr 19
News from Shine: several teachers have told us that they need a little more time to get their entries to us. As a result to allow as many people to enter a possible we've pushed our deadline for 2019 to the other side of Easter >>> https://t.co/0ZkGiVrhWb #UKEdChat https://t.co/utRvOgk0xM
@jon_severs - Apr 19
RT @jon_severs: What a fantastic man Bill appears to be and what a hugely uplifting and optimistic piece to share for #AutismAwarenessWeek…